Congratulations to our Early Bird competition winner, Sophie Howard from South Morang
MELBOURNE FOOTBALL CLUB
EARLY BIRD MEMBERSHIP DRAW
Terms and Conditions
By entering the Early Bird Membership Draw, you agree to the following conditions:
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is Melbourne Football Club (ABN 27005686902) (“Melbourne Football Club” or the “Promoter”).
3. Entry is open to Australian residents excluding (Eligible Entrants) directors, management, employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate and registered travel companions of employees of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate.
4. Eligible entrants must be a financial member prior to 00:00 am (AEDST) on Wednesday 1st November 2017.
5. To enter the draw, Eligible Entrants must be a financial member prior to the competition close (11.59 pm (AEDST) on Tuesday 31 October, 2017).
i. To become a financial member of the Melbourne Football Club visit https://membership.melbournefc.com.au or call the Club on 1300 336 667 (Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm).
ii. All members on the Dedicated Demon Plan will be eligible for the draw, provided their payment is successful prior to 11.59pm (AEDST) on Wednesday 1 November, 2017. If the payment is unsuccessful on this date, the person is not a financial member and does not qualify for the draw.
6. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid and will be rejected. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry where it reasonably suspects that such materials are prohibited by these terms and conditions, any relevant law, or are otherwise deemed inappropriate. This is at the Promoter's absolute discretion and discussions will not be entered.
8. The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunction of any communications network or any lost, late, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected membership transactions, howsoever caused.
9. This is a chance draw, so a winner will be randomly selected from the pool of entrants between the specified dates via an electronic number generator. Entries will be drawn 12:00pm, Thursday 2 November, 2017 at MCG, Brunton Ave, East Melbourne, 3002.
10. The winner will be contacted via the contact details provided to the Melbourne Football Club. The Promoter holds no responsibility for incorrect or insufficient details provided by the entrant. Should an entrant’s details change, it is the responsibility of the entrant to provide these details to the Promoter.
11. The winner will be posted on the Melbourne Football Club website for 1 week post the draw, on the competitions page: https://membership.melbournefc.com.au/competitions
12. The winner of the Melbourne Football Club Early Bird Membership Draw will be notified by telephone and in writing, within 2 business days of the draw, using contact details provided in their entry. Winners’ names will also be published online at https://membership.melbournefc.com.au/competitions for 1 week post the draw.
13. In the event that the winner is unable to be contacted, and all reasonable methods of communication are unsuccessful, unclaimed prizes will be distributed by an unclaimed prize draw conducted by the Promoter at MCG, Brunton Ave, East Melbourne, 3002 12:00pm, Thursday 9 November, 2017. The winners’ of any unclaimed prize draw will be notified within 2 business days of the draw and published online at https://membership.melbournefc.com.au/competitions from Friday 10 November, 2017 for 1 week. The prizes offered by this Competition remain the property of the Promoter until claimed by each respective prize winner.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning the prize.
16. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash and if for any reason whatsoever, a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize to another prize of the same or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
18. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winners must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize.
19. There is one (1) prize available. The drawn winner will receive 2x Adult Economy Return Flights to London from Melbourne flying China Southern Airlines. Estimated value $3,880 as valued at 21 September, 2017, inclusive of GST. Maximum prize value $4,000. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes.
20. If the winner wishes to alter the flights to a different location, only the price of the original prize on offer will be covered. If the altered flights result in a cheaper fare, no refund or short fall will be provided to the winner and this value will be forfeited.
21. The prize is not redeemable for cash or other goods and services.
22. If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
23. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.