Payment Plan (Dedicated Demon)
What is a Dedicated Demon Payment Plan?
Dedicated Demons is a payment plan option for memberships that allows you to show true commitment, and makes your membership renewal easier and more affordable.
You can pay your membership in 6 or 10 monthly instalments, or select our Dedicated Demon annual payment plan to have your membership automatically renewed in one lump sum each year.
In 2019, there are two ways to become a Dedicated Demon. Simply choose your preferred option upon paying for your membership:
- Annual upfront: have your membership renewed from your credit card each year in one lump sum (no fees apply)
- Monthly credit card: pay for your membership in 6 or 10 monthly instalments (no fees apply)
Become a Dedicated Demon
Being a Dedicated Demon allows you to show true commitment, and makes your membership renewal easier and more affordable. It is the Club's preferred method for membership payments. Your membership will simply “roll over" each year.
- Annual, automatic and convenient
- Never fill out paperwork again to renew your membership
- NO FEES or charges
- Receive a FREE 2019 Team Calendar and Customised Card
Make the statement that you are a Dedicated Demon by selecting this method of payment when renewing or joining in 2019. If paying by credit card or online, simply select the Dedicated Demon payment plan option when you sign up or renew.
The fine print:
Dedicated Demon Annual – full amount deducted from your credit card on 25th October each year.
Dedicated Demon Monthly – your annual membership fee is divided into ten monthly instalments (November to August) or six monthly instalments (March to August) and deducted monthly from your credit card on the first business day of each month. Payments commence upon receipt of your application, or on 1 November for rolling payment plans. Payments commencing after 1 December (for 10 month) or 1 April (for 6 month)will have a catch up payment to bring payments up to date with regular monthly payments.
No Tricks! - you will be emailed or mailed at the end of each season and given the option to opt out.
I'm already a Dedicated Demon, can I change my payment details?
Yes, you can change your payment details at any point throughout the payment period. Contact Membership Services on 1300 DEMONS (1300 336 667) during business hours to change your payment details.
MELBOURNE FOOTBALL CLUB
Dedicated Demon Auto-Renewal Promotion
Terms and Conditions
By entering the Dedicated Demon Auto-Renewal Promotion, you agree to the following conditions:
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is Melbourne Football Club Limited (A.B.N. 27 005 686 902)
3. Entry is open to members of Melbourne FC in 2019 who are on an auto-renewal membership plan excluding NSW/ACT residents, directors, management, employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and third parties associated with this promotion. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. Eligible Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
5. All eligible entrants will be automatically entered into the draw.
5. The promotion commences at 00:00 am (AEDST) on 1 October, 2018 and closes at 11:59 pm (AEDST) on 6 September, 2019 (Promotion Period).
11. The winner of the Promotion shall be judged by the Promoter to have the most
creative answer. The Promotion is a game of skill.
12. The judging will take place on Monday 9 September at 3pm at the MCG, Brunton Ave, East Melbourne, 3002.
13. The winner of the Dedicated Demon Auto-Renewal Promotion will be notified by email and phone, within 3 business days of the draw, using contact details provided in their entry.
14. In the event that the winner is unable to be contacted, and all reasonable methods of communication are unsuccessful, alternative winners will be chosen from the pool of Eligible Entrants. The prizes offered by this Competition remain the property of the Promoter until claimed by each respective prize winner.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning the prize.
17. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash and if for any reason whatsoever, a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize to another prize of the same or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
19. Promoter holds no responsibility for incorrect or insufficient details provided by the entrant. Should an entrant’s details change, it is the responsibility of the entrant to provide these details to the Promoter.
20. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winners must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize.
21. There is one (1) prize available – two tickets to the 2019 AFL Grand Final at the MCG on Saturday 28 September 2019, including a pre-game brunch with food and beverage package.
Prize does not include flights, accommodation or any associated travel costs. Tickets are Category 5.
Retail value of prize package is $1650 per person, equalling a total prize value of $3300 inc GST. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes.
22. Prize winners must provide a postal address to The Promoter at the time of being notified that they are a prize winner.
23. The prize is not redeemable for cash or other goods and services. The prize winner must be available to attend the AFL Grand Final on Saturday 28 September, 2019 at the MCG.
24. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image, voice and/or social
media posts content in the event they are the winner (including photograph, film and/or
recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the
purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome).
25. If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
26. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.