2018 AFL HOME & AWAY SEASON MEMBER TICKET INFORMATION
HOME GAME MEMBERSHIPS
- Access to all home games played in Melbourne.
- See here for ticketing benefits for Country/Interstate members
HOME & AWAY MEMBERSHIPS
and away game memberships, give the member access to all home and away
games in Melbourne.
All junior members are home and away game members.
- Reserved seat holders have access to all away games in Melbourne in a general admission capacity. Your allocated reserved seat is available for all MCG home games. You can upgrade to a reserved seat at any away game in Melbourne through the relevant ticketing agencies.
- Interstate members also have access to an away game in their home state.
ETIHAD STADIUM GAMES
- For all away Etihad games, away members have general admission access to these matches, which allows access to Level 3 seating.
- 3, 5 and Home game members can purchase tickets to these games through Ticketmaster from March
- Should there be a home game played at Etihad, all home members will receive general admission access. Reserved seat holders will be able to sit in specifically allocated member bays (TBC area).
- Members can also upgrade to a different seat through Ticket Master.
NORTHERN TERRITORY HOME GAMES
- Members with 5+ games access from NT can register through the club for a complementary ticket to one of our NT home games.
- All other members can purchase discounted tickets through the club - subject to availability.
- Home game members will be provided with general admission access for x2 replacement games. These are replacement games for 2018 will be confirmed in 2018.
- Premium Members (Legends, Trident and Redlegs) can purchase up to 10 guest passes per match for family and friends to sit in designated guest bays P10 – P12 for Melbourne home games at the MCG. Passes are available to purchase 2 weeks before each home game.Premium Guest Pass Price - Adult $25.00, Concession $20.00, Junior (6-14 years as at 1/1/18) $12.00
- Demon Seat Area Guest Pass (M14) - Adult $18.00, Concession $15.00, Junior (6-14 years as at 1/1/18) $8
Those eligible will be able to purchase Guest Passes online here.
You can purchase your guest pass(es) online or contact our staff directly on 1300 DEMONS (1300 336 667) Monday to Friday 9 am – 5 pm. Sales of passes online and over the phone close at the 4pm on the Thursday prior to a Friday match and the Friday prior to a Saturday or Sunday match.
Passes can also be purchased on match days from the match day home team office (located adjacent at Gate 3) or our membership marquees at Gate 3 and Gate 5.
Pre-purchased passes can be collected from the match day home team office, which is located at Gate 3. Alternatively to purchase your guest passes online (TBC for 2018)
* We recommend purchasing these passes in advance as they are subject to capcity
** Guest passes do not permit ground entry