HOME GAME MEMBERSHIPS
- Access to all home games played in Melbourne.
- See here for ticketing benefits for Country/Interstate members
HOME & AWAY MEMBERSHIPS
and away game memberships, give the member access to all home and away
games in Melbourne.
All junior members are home and away game members.
- Reserved seat holders have access to all away games in Melbourne in a general admission capacity. Your allocated reserved seat is available for all MCG home games. You can upgrade to a reserved seat at any away game in Melbourne through the relevant ticketing agencies.
- Interstate members also have access to an away game in their home state.
ETIHAD STADIUM GAMES
- For all away Etihad games, away members have general admission access to these matches, which allows access to Level 3 seating.
- 3, 5 and Home game members can purchase tickets to these games through Ticketmaster from March
- Should there be a home game played at Etihad, all home members will receive general admission access. Reserved seat holders will be able to sit in specifically allocated member bays (TBC area).
- Members can also upgrade to a different seat through Ticket Master.
NORTHERN TERRITORY HOME GAMES
- 2018: TBC
- Home game members will be provided with general admission access for x2 replacement games. These are replacement games for 2018 will be confirmed in 2018.
PREMIUM MEMBER GUEST PASSES
- Premium Members (Legends, Trident and Redlegs) can purchase up to 10 guest passes per match for family and friends to sit in designated guest bays P10 – P12 for Melbourne home games at the MCG. Passes are available to purchase 2 weeks before each home game.Premium Guest Pass Price - Adult $25.00, Concession $20.00, Junior (6-14 years as at 1/1/18) $12.00
- Demon Seat Area Guest Pass - Adult $15.00, Concession $12.00, Junior (6-14 years as at 1/1/18) $7
You can purchase your guest pass(es) online or contact our staff directly on 1300 DEMONS (1300 336 667) Monday to Friday 9 am – 5 pm. Sales of passes online and over the phone close at the 4pm on the Thursday prior to a Friday match and the Friday prior to a Saturday or Sunday match.
Passes can also be purchased on match days from the match day home team office (located adjacent at Gate 3) or our membership marquees at Gate 3 and Gate 5.
Pre-purchased passes can be collected from the match day home team office, which is located at Gate 3. Alternatively to purchase your guest passes online (TBC for 2018)
* We recommend purchasing these passes in advance as they are subject to capcity.