Renew by Friday 22nd March and be in the draw to WIN
You could WIN:
- Return flights and accommodation for 2 people to our Round 18 game in Alice Springs
- 2 x Tickets to attend Round 18 in the Territory Lounge
- 2 x Post-match access Change room passes for Round 18
- VIP training experience in Alice Springs
MELBOURNE FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED
“SPRING INTO ROUND 1” TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Promotion is offered only to members of the Melbourne Football Club, aged 18 years and over.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries/claims and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry/claims process or who submits an entry/claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
4. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries/claims will be deemed invalid.
5. Promotion commences on 21/2/2019 and ends at 5pm AEDT on 22/03/2019.
6. Only Melbourne FC Members who are Members as at or before 22/03/2019 (by 5pm AEST) will be eligible during the Promotional Period to enter the Major Prize Draw. These include both fully paid members, as well as members on the Dedicated Demon Plan as at or before 22/03/2019 (5pm AEST).
7. All draws will take place at Melbourne Football Club, Great Southern Stand, MCG, Brunton Avenue, East Melbourne, Vic.
8. The prize winner will receive a Return Flights and Accommodation for 2 people to our Round 18 game in Alice Springs, 2x Tickets to attend Round 18 in The Territory Lounge, 2x Changeroom Passes for Round 18 and VIP training access in Alice Springs, valued to a maximum vale of $4,500.
9. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
10. In the event that any prize item is unavailable; the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize item of equal or greater value.
11. Entrants may only enter once.
12. The prize winner will be drawn on 25/03/2019 at 2pm AEDT.
13. The prize winners will be notified by email within seven days of the draw.
14. Any prizes that remain unclaimed for 2 weeks after the end of the promotion period will be distributed by way of an Unclaimed Prize Draw. The draw will be made up of any entrants to the “Spring into Round 1” competition. If required, this draw will occur on 15th April 2019.
15. The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunction of any communications network or any lost, late, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected membership transactions, howsoever caused.
16. The winner will be contacted via the contact details provided to the Melbourne Football Club. The Promoter holds no responsibility for incorrect or insufficient details provided by the entrant. Should an entrant’s details change, it is the responsibility of the entrant to provide these details to the Promoter.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.